Freelance copywriter – expert content writing services
Affordable copywriting and content creation
Helpinthecity copywriter status 24th April 2014 >>> I’m at the Brighton SEO Conference today, then on holiday until Monday 28th April.
I’m Kate Goldstone, a freelance copywriter with more than twenty years’ direct marketing experience. I help businesses like yours by writing beautiful, clear, interesting, entertaining and authoritative digital content and printed materials that people love to read and share, taking search engine optimisation into account whenever it’s appropriate.
FREE copywriting sample
We can dive right in. Just contact me for a quote.
Alternatively, I’m happy to write you a free copywriting sample to help you make up your mind. Send me a short description of what you’d like me to write about – a one liner will do – and I’ll email you some free copy. If you like my work we can take things from there.
Want to contact me?
- website content of all kinds from information / educational to SEO, sales and marketing-led copy
- press releases and PR materials
- copy editing and rewriting
- articles, adverts and advertorials
- e-books and eguides about any subject
- blog posts, from short to long
- newsletters and bulletins
- case studies and testimonials
- sales-led content for email marketing campaigns
- autoresponder messages
- white papers
- copy for printed brochures, catalogues, leaflets and fliers
Freelance copywriting services for charities
I’m a great believer in Karma and enjoy writing free stuff for good causes. I write regular free blog posts for the lovely people at Rainforest Foundation UK and also write free for the Baitulmal NGO directory and the Donna Louise Trust, a children’s hospice. I donate monthly to a bunch of charities including Dogs Trust, Lost Cats Brighton, Chaldon Animal Sanctuary and Brighton Uni Alumni.