Freelance copywriter – expert content writing services
Affordable copywriting and content creation
Helpinthecity copywriter status 17th April 2014 >>> I’m on holiday until 28th April.
I’m Kate Goldstone, a freelance copywriter with more than twenty years’ direct marketing experience. I help businesses like yours by writing beautiful, clear, interesting, entertaining and authoritative digital content that people love to read and share, taking search engine optimisation into account whenever it’s appropriate.
FREE copywriting sample
If we haven’t worked together yet, we can always do a free test run. Give me a short brief – a one liner will do – and I’ll email you a chunk of free copy and a short explanation of what I’ve done and why, within 24 hours. If you like my work we can take things from there. Alternatively, just get in touch for a fast quote.
Want to contact me?
- direct response-led, SEO-focused website content
- press releases and PR materials
- copy editing and rewriting
- articles, adverts and advertorials
- e-books and eguides about any subject
- compelling blog posts
- newsletters and bulletins
- case studies and testimonials
- sales-led content for email marketing campaigns
- autoresponder messages
- video scripts
- copy for printed brochures, catalogues, leaflets and fliers
Freelance copywriting services for charities
I’m a great believer in Karma and enjoy writing free stuff for good causes. I write regular free blog posts for the lovely people at Rainforest Foundation UK and also write free for the Baitulmal NGO directory and the Donna Louise Trust, a children’s hospice. I donate monthly to a bunch of charities including Dogs Trust, Lost Cats Brighton, Chaldon Animal Sanctuary and Brighton Uni Alumni.