Freelance copywriter – expert content writing services
Affordable copywriting and content creation
Helpinthecity copywriter status 23rd October 2014 >>> Today I’m writing about digital marketing, urban fashion, ethical goods and wood finishing products.
I’m Kate Goldstone, a freelance writer with more than twenty years experience in the direct marketing industry. I help businesses like yours by writing beautiful, clear, interesting, entertaining and authoritative digital content that people love to read and share, taking keywords into account whenever appropriate.
FREE copywriting sample
We can dive right in. Just contact me for a quote. Or we can do it another way…
I’m perfectly happy to write you a free copywriting sample to help you make up your mind. Send me a short description of what you’d like me to write about – a one liner will do – and I’ll email you some free copy. If you like my work and quote we can take it from there. No strings attached.
Want to contact me?
- Website content of all kinds from informational / educational to SEO, sales and marketing-led copy
- Press releases and PR materials
- Copy editing and rewriting
- Articles, adverts and advertorials
- Ebooks and eguides about any subject
- Blog posts
- Newsletters and bulletins
- Case studies and testimonials
- Sales-led content for email marketing campaigns
- Autoresponder and email marketing messages
- White papers
- Copy for printed brochures, catalogues, leaflets and fliers
What you get
I help businesses like yours thrive by creating really good, intelligent, interesting, unique online content that inspires people to talk about you, share what you say, remember you, engage with you, understand what you do and buy your stuff. I love what I do. So do my customers. Why not get in touch?
Freelance copywriting services for charities
I’m a great believer in Karma and enjoy writing free stuff for good causes. I write regular free blog posts for the lovely people at Rainforest Foundation UK and also write free for the Baitulmal NGO directory and the Donna Louise Trust, a children’s hospice. I donate monthly to a bunch of charities including Dogs Trust, Lost Cats Brighton, Chaldon Animal Sanctuary and Brighton Uni Alumni.