Freelance Copywriter – Content Writing Services
Affordable copywriter services – Quality content creation
Copywriter status 22nd May 2015 – Today I’m writing about British music festivals, direct marketing and urban fashion.
I’m Kate Goldstone, a freelance copywriter with twenty five years’ experience in the direct marketing industry and a strong creative edge.
I help businesses by writing beautiful, clear, interesting, entertaining and authoritative offline and digital marketing content that people love to read and share, taking the requirements of search engine algorithms into account whenever it’s appropriate.
With my support your marketing materials will:
- Make it perfectly clear exactly what you do, why, for whom, when and how
- Connect with prospects and customers on an emotional level, where marketing has the biggest impact
- Persuade people to act positively, whether it’s responding to an offer, providing information, applying for something or actually buying a product
- Promote your brand accurately and creatively
FREE copywriting sample
We can dive right in. Just contact me for a quote. Or we can do it another way. I’m perfectly happy to provide a free copywriting sample to help you make up your mind. Just send me a short description of what you’d like me to write about – a one-liner will do – and I’ll email your free copy within 48 hours. If you like my work and find my quote fair, we can take it from there.
How much does content creation cost?
See the ‘how much’ page in the top menu for a rough guide.
Want to contact me?
- Website content of all kinds
- Press releases and PR materials
- Product descriptions for ecommerce
- Copy editing and rewriting
- Articles, adverts and advertorials
- Ebooks and eguides
- Blog posts – one-ofs and regular blogging services
- Newsletters and bulletins
- Case studies and testimonials
- Sales-led content for email marketing campaigns
- Autoresponder and email marketing messages
- SEO and consumer-friendly meta data for web pages and blog posts
- White papers
- Copy for printed brochures, catalogues, leaflets, fliers and direct mail campaigns
What you get
I help client and agency-side businesses like yours thrive by creating really good, intelligent, interesting, unique online content that inspires people to talk about you, share what you say, remember you, engage with you, understand what you do and buy your stuff. I love what I do. So do my customers. Why not get in touch?
Freelance copywriting services for charities
I’m a great believer in Karma and enjoy writing free stuff for good causes. I write regular free blog posts for the lovely people at Rainforest Foundation UK and also write free for the Donna Louise Trust, a children’s hospice. I donate monthly to a bunch of charities including Dogs Trust, Lost Cats Brighton, Chaldon Animal Sanctuary and Brighton Uni Alumni.