Do I give freelance copywriting discounts?
No. Here’s why not.
- I charge a fair price for a job well done
- I throw in more than two decades’ worth of direct marketing expertise, giving free advice whenever I think it’ll help my clients
- I often spend more than the allotted time perfecting copy for people because I get a kick out of delivering the best possible job
- If a project takes less time than anticipated, I charge less. If it takes longer than I expected, I stick by my quote because it’s my responsibility to get a clear, sensible brief in the first place
- I’m always busy, which leads me to believe my charges are about right for the market
Category: copywriting and marketing